Bright Horizons would like to invite your business or organization to participate in our April Denim Days Fundraiser. April is nationally designated as Sexual Assault Awareness Month. This is Bright Horizons primary fundraiser and every little bit helps!
Here are a few ways your business/organization can participate in the event:
- NEW IN 2012: You can ask your customers if they would like to donate $1.00 to Bright Horizons and then their name would go one a teal ribbon paper to be displayed in your business. Bright Horizons would provide the ribbon note pad.
- Ask customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar.
- Your employees can pay for the privilege of wearing blue jeans on Fridays in April ($1.00 to $5.00 per employee per Friday) and that money is donated to Bright Horizons.
- Bright Horizons can provide you with a donation can to sit on your counter for customers to drop donations into.
- Some businesses that currently allow employees to wear jeans on Friday have sold coupons that their employees can purchase. This coupon allows the employee to wear jeans on any day during April.
- You can make a donation to Bright Horizons.
We encourage you to be creative and bring awareness to this worthwhile cause. The donations we receive are vital in providing the day to day services that we make available to victims of sexual assault and or domestic violence. Any way that you are able to provide support is greatly appreciated, thank you!
For more information please contact us in Norfolk at 1-402-379-2026 or in O’Neill at 1-402-336-1774.